Monday, October 13, 2008

straight from the horses mouth

I only suffered minor bruises during todays visit; but I must say mother is getting stronger with each day that passes. I dread the day she is out of the hospital. Surely she will beat me to a bloody pulp...

This is a note wot my mom wrote for her fans!

"Today is a red-letter day.
1) Ten days post-op and I have finally eaten something like real food - porridge! (Hospital porridge is only 'something' like real food)
2)Nasogastric tube came out this morning. No more rubber hose a-danglin' from my nose! And hopefully, no more sore nose.
3) Staples - all 27 of them - are now out. It feels odd not to feel that little pull every time I breathe or move, but I'm sure I'll adjust quickly".


I have been asked to post more photos of the foliage sent our way. Here they be.



Photobucket

Photobucket


How lovely!
--Kyra

No comments: