Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hi Urrvabody

Don't get all excited; this is Kyra, Lori's firstborn.

Here's the deal: I don't know what the deal is. Mum had her surgery yesterday and when I got to the hospital I was informed that it "didn't go too well": something along the lines of the cancer had spread to her lymph node? Please don't get all excited, or read too much into this particular blog, because I have no idea what's going on. All I know is that they couldn't get rid of the cancer.

Here is a video for your enjoyment. If you care about our family, you will watch the entire thing.




--Kyra

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyra, our love and support to your whole family. We are thinking about you, and praying.
The McDonald family

Anonymous said...

Kyra thanks for the update. I am thinking and praying for you all.

Jan Wilkes-Baldwin

Brennans said...

We're thinking and praying for you all. Please keep us updated as to how everyone is doing.