Thursday, October 2, 2008

Last Post Before Surgery . . . .

Surgery time is finally just around the corner.

It's hard to believe that it has only been a little over five weeks since my GP told me I had pancreatic cancer. It feels like it has been five months.

Charlene gets evicted tomorrow!

As I said in an earlier post, my People will be updating this blog in my stead for the next two weeks at least. I may write something up and ask them to post it, but generally what they post will be their own words. Having them take over the blog will be interesting for me, as well, because I won't have access to a computer for a while and I'm already wondering what sorts of things my People will write.

When you post a comment on the blog, my husband will automatically be notified. Also, he has access to my personal e-mail account and will be checking it for me. If you have questions, please feel free to leave a comment or e-mail, and I'm sure he'll get back to you.

One more sleep!

-- L

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori,

Please know that I will be thinking of you tomorrow! Good luck and many best wishes.

Wendy M.

Anonymous said...

Lori,

My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow. Best Wishes!!

Love Corinne

Anonymous said...

Hello Ludman family. Please don't be dismayed. Keep the positivity going. Cancer often goes to limp nodes. Remember, Cancer is only a word! And also remember cancer can be treated and can and will be beaten! Hugs to you all!

Gay