Thursday, January 8, 2009

Itch Update . . .

I have good news on the itch front!

I woke up in the middle of the night Tuesday feeling quite itchy, so of course I gave myself a good scratchin', had a little itch early Wednesday morning, but since then I have only had what you might call transient itches - an itchy spot that begs for a scratch and then disappears. Hard to say if these are chemo-related or if they're just dry winter skin itch.

Whichever. I don't care. Itch is almost non-existent this time around.

Yay!

On another note, many people have left messages in the comments section of my blog. I don't respond to all of them, mainly because I don't get an e-mail address that I can respond to unless you leave it in your comment or you e-mail from the blog and give me an e-mail address to which I can respond. If you want to contact me, simply click the e-mail option under the comments. This goes to my Yahoo account which I try to check at least once a week (but sometimes don't, so please be patient).

I hope no feelings have been hurt from my lack of response, otherwise, please accept my apologies.

-- Lori

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So very happy to hear you are doing so well.I continue to keep about the same. Dave is struggling with his short-term memory and other minor problems (but anything is better than what it could have been!!)
Do take care - give your Mom a hug from me.
Cousin Frances