Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Itchy Again . . .

Well, the itch is back again; so far the rash isn't too bad. I believe the rash gets worse when I scratch (That's kind of a "well, duh" statement, ain't it?) so I am using the immense powers of my mind to drive the itch away and to keep me from scratching. I tell myself there is no itch; therefore, there is no need to scratch.

Yeah, right. What I'm really doing is going nearly crazy keeping my hands off my itchy spots. What I would like to do would be to get some tranquilizers and go curl up in a corner and sleep for three days or so until the itch subsides.

Sigh!

-- Lori

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're itchy and going squirrely from it! I hope it's subsided now. The office is full of chocolate, everybody has colds and you're missed very much. Have a great Christmas and New Year with your family, Lori!

- Cheryl M.

Anonymous said...

Heh! Lud!
Just wanted to say HO! HO! HO! Red PJ's with a trap door sounds pretty comfy. You could play Santa, just need to find a white beard. Miss you, and I wish you and your family a great Christmad season and the best in the New Year!

Love, Busch (Boo)

Anonymous said...

I hope this last round of chemo went okay for you Lori. Just wanted to let you know you are always in my prayers. I also miss "the smartest lady I know" at coffee time. I've learned so many new things and words just by listening to you talk on different subjects. Wishing you and your family peace and love this Christmas. Naomi

Anonymous said...

I sure wish there was something the doc could give you for that awful itch. Hope you had some relief for your Christmas holidays, and some enjoyment of the season. I really have to get by and see your "Saskatchewan Crystal" soon Lori, now that the busiest part of the season is behind us. I too would really like to see the red "Saskatchewan Lingerie", with the split-crotch, oh I mean trap-door easy access and all. The old Boot must be enjoying that immensely! Love Bev.