Thursday, January 8, 2009

Patrick Swayze . . .

For those of you who missed the Barbara Walters interview with Patrick Swayze last night, I found it. I can't get a live link to work, so you'll have to copy and paste the URL into your browser window.

http://www.bittenandbound.com/2009/01/07/patrick-swayze-barbara-walters-interview-video/

It takes a while to load each chunk, but it's worth the wait.

I didn't see it, but my sister told me about it. A lot of what Patrick says about his cancer resonates very strongly with me.

-- Lori

PS: My cancer is at stage 2a.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am cheering for you here in Manning. Karen kjoyful7@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I was finally able to get on your blog. Hope to hear good news next week. I don't fit the cowboy boots but the kids love them. Chantel loves horses and can't see why she cannot have a horse if we have a farm. Lots to learn about having a horse. Take care!
Love,
Bev Ralph and girls